Wednesday, February 11

. lOve . pinterest .

do you remember life before pinterest . no . me either . what on earth did we do with our time ? i have the very very lOvely emma lamb to thank for introducing me to this wonderful site . { who incidentally has one of the lOveliest pinterest accounts } . yes i can spend hours lost on pinterest when quite frankly i could be doing other things . & . yes it makes me wish my life was even remotely like most of the pins i pin . but it's also led me to find the most wonderful blOgs . the lOveliest of shops & has given me an incredible resource of inspiration & creativity .

most recently i've been searching & pinning lOts of valentine's ideas
here are some of my favourites . 







. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 .

there were so so so many more i could have shared with you today

. have a lOve filled day .

No comments:

Post a Comment

. thank you for taking the time to scribble down your thoughts . i lOve reading All your musings .